- Sushi rice
- Nori sheet
- Salmon (sushi grade salmon)
- Crab meat (imitation)
- Mascapone (cheese)
1) Place a Nori sheet on a sushi rolling mat, then place an apple sized amount of rice on the Nori sheet , spread it out gently over the rice using your hands (keep your hands wet so the rice doesn’t stick).
Leave 1/3 empty.
2) Cut the avocado using a cheese knife and layer it over the rice as shown in the picture to the left.
3) Mix the imitation crab meat with the mascarpone.
4) Place some cling film over the avocado and nori and flip it over with the empty piece away from you.
Place the Salmon strips and crab/mascarpone at the top of the Nori sheet.
5) Roll the sushi roll ,
6) Keep the cling film on the roll while cutting as this will make it easier to cut, the roll should yield about 8 pieces with 2 end bits. its very important to use a sharp knife.
7) To finish the avocado sushi roll sprinkle some sesame seeds on the plate and add some pickled ginger and some wasabi.
Provided By: MakeSushi.org